What is cellulite?
Cellulite is the condition of uneven fat, water, and wastes that have become trapped in connective tissues of the body, just below the skin’s surface. Cellulite occurs primarily in the hips, knees, upper thighs, abdomen, buttocks and upper arms. Studies show its biggest contributor to cellulite is poor blood circulation. However, toxic accumulation and fluid retention are major contributing factors in the formation of cellulite. Loss of blood flow to an area, whether from lack of exercise, excessive sitting, clogged arteries, or nutrient deficiency, can have disastrous impact on cellulite formation.
For best results of ridding your body of cellulite a series of 3-6 body wraps is recommended
Can lose up to 4-14 inches. This is not a fat weight loss, the inches will only return if the client goes back to old habits.
Eat the right foods, get proper exercise and drink 8 glasses of water per day.
Do’s and don’ts to a successful body wrap
- DON’T use a lotion or cream the day of your wrap.
- DON’T shave the day of your wrap.
- DON’T shower within 6-8 hours of receiving wrap.
- DON”T (if you are sensitive to niacin) use any tanning creams, or vitamins that contain niacin 2 days prior to wrap.
- DON’T allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring coumadin), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least 2 years, or are pregnant or nursing.
- DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day prior to receiving first body wrap; continue this habit forever!
- DO ensure that you a practice a healthy lifestyle (including your diet!) to maintain the inches lost.
- DO use cellulite home care kit pre post treatment.
- DO consider doing a Mlis internal detoxification to enhance cellulite and inch loss.